Coșul dumneavoastră de cumpărături este gol!
If you have difficulties with the handling of your RugGear product, please take a look first of all under the Download section where you will find quick start manuals to help you.For an optimal service, please read carefully the service request form and please fill it out completely. Only a fully completed service request form and all required documents (copy of purchase receipt, warranty card, service request formcard) make sure that a smooth processing is possible.
If the defect of your device is covered by the warranty, the authorized RugGear Europe GmbH Service Center, the AdivoTEC GmbH, will manage the service for you for free in within 5 working days depending on availability of spare parts and specified errors.
If the defect of your product is not covered by the warranty, you will receive a cost estimate, which will be sent to you. After your confirmation the service centre of the RugGear Europe GmbH, AdivoTEC GmbH will corresponding the procedure to your specifications. In the case of a repair appointment outside the warranty, the following checklist repair and conditions will be applied.
The user is responsible for stored data, applications and programmes themselves! We would like to point out that during a repair or service performance data (eg data, logos, music, settings, etc.) may be lost. Data backup is a service that is not covered by the RugGear Europe GmbH under warranty.
RugGear Europe GmbH warrants this product as free of defects in material, design and workmanship for the period of twenty four (24) months from the original date of receipt of product and six (6) months for batteries and accessories.
The warranty time starts at the date of purchasing. The product may also receive warranty service in other countries as listed on the warranty card. If during the period of warranty this product proves defective under normal use and service, you should return the product to the retailer from whom it was originally purchased.
The liability of RugGear Europe GmbH and its appointed maintenance company is limited to the cost of repair and/or replacement of the unit under warranty. Return of the product for defective reasons should be to the original purchaser. For further questions, please contact our Service Centre.
1. The warranty is only valid when the warranty card is properly completed and upon presentation of the proof of purchase consisting of original invoice or sales slip confirmation, indicating the date of purchase, dealers name, model, serial/IMEI No and product number.
2. The obligation of RugGear Europe GmbH is to repair the defective part of the product or in its own discretion to replace the product (service exchange unit).
3. Warranty repairs must be carried out by an authorized RugGear Europe GmbH dealer/ service center. No reimbursement will be made for repairs carried out by non RugGear Europe GmbH Centres and warranty cover will not be valid for any repairs or damage caused by such repairs.
4. Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not give any right to extension to or a new starting of the period of warranty. Repair or direct replacement under the terms of this warranty may be fulfilled with functionally equivalent service exchange units.
5. The warranty is not app licable in cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship. The warranty does not cover the following: Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear. Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with RugGear Europe GmbH instructions for usage and maintenance. Upgrading of software due to changes in network parameters.
The product has been used in conjunction with accessories not approved by RugGear Europe GmbH for use with this product. Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with technical or safety standards in current force, or failure to comply with product manual instructions.
Accidents, higher violent or any cause beyond the control of RugGear Europe GmbH caused by but not limited to lightning, water, fire public disturbances and improper ventilation. Unauthorized modifications carried out for the product to comply with local or national technical standards in countries for which the RugGear Europe GmbH product was not originally designed.
Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of care outlined in the product manual. Repairs performed by non-authorized service centers such as opening of the product by a non-authorized person.
The model, serial/IMEI No. and product number on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible. The batteries are charged by other than RugGear Europe GmbH approved battery chargers. Any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
Exposure to moisture, dampness or extreme thermal or environmental conditions or rapid changes in these conditions Spillage of food or liquid Disclaimer SIM card, stored data, RugGear Europe GmbH is not to be held responsible for ensuring that the SIM card is removed from any returned products and for saving any stored data, for either in guarantee and out of guarantee products.
6. This warranty does not affect the consumer statutory rights nor the consumer rights against the dealer from their purchase/sales agreement. This warranty will be the purchaser sole and exclusive remedy and neither RugGear Europe GmbH nor its subsidiaries or the distributors listed in this warranty document shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty of this product.
7. Repaired or replaced products may include new and/or refurnished components and equipment.
You lost your warranty card?
Download it, print it and fill in the appropriate fields
DOWNLOAD WARRANTY CARD
RugGear Europe GmbH Service Centre c/o AdivoTEC GmbH Averdiekstraße 28 D-49078 Osnabrueck Germany
Fon +49 (0)541 150464-15
Fax +49 (0)541 150464-14
Monday - Friday 8.00 - 17.00 h (except normal public holidays)